Apparently there’s Earth 43 that has a vampire Batman. I found this image that looks cool but I’m not sure it’s related. Today’s New Brunswick destination is the Miramichi River area.
Mutant Diet Phase 3 Day 5
It always helps when the numbers go the right direction for a change. Of course I went off the rails carbs-wise about 3 hours later.
Yesterday’s personal trainer session revealed a one pound loss and record low % body fat as compared to the measurements on March 28.
It’s nice to have some cooperation from my body for a change. Of course Victoria upped the workout.
The Revised Workout is as follows. I try every other gym visit to reverse the order as I find my form and energy fail at the end.
- Pendulums with blue kettle bell
- Kb swing now using RED for 15 reps x 3
- 1-arm Kb swing with yellow/purple, 15 reps x 2 each side
- Farmers carry – RED
- Sumo squat and bicep curl – Yellow, 15 reps x 2
- Kb jump jacks – blue x 10 (when foot is better)
- Burpees with Kb – yellow 10 reps x 2
- Squat and press – yellow, 10 x 2
Switch into Bulgarian bag (Red):
- Swing – upgraded to the grey bag
- Chop – this is pivoting on your back foot and bringing the bag up on one side – 10 on each side
- Squat and press
- Spin – green
TRX Rip Trainer: – form before speed
- Bat swing
- Pivot on back foot
- Underhand grip with power hand and overhand grip with the other
- Rowing / Punting
- A lunge position
- Keep the stick upright the whole time
- Walk outs and push up – 10 x 2
- Ball slams – use 25lb black floor ball, 10 x 2