To Clark, Fassbender, Iker, Bacchus and those in your employ.
- When you increase the MSP rates and cause budget shortfalls, you attack my children.
- When you deny a French Immersion spot at my local school for my son, you attack my child.
- When you call a strike, you attack my children.
- When you slow down the rate of seismic upgrading to schools, especially my child’s school, you attack my child.
- When your toxic negotiations rub off on my children leaving them cynical, you attack my children.
- When you attack my children in these ways, you attack me.
And I am not alone in this feeling. You attack us all.